"Sailed not as a seaman, but as a traveler..."

"Sailed not as a seaman, but as a traveler..."- Sir Thomas More's Utopia

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy One Year Traveli-versary!

Exactly one year ago (I may be late by a day - time zones confuse the hell out of me), I literally left the office and never looked back.

It is incredible to think that I have been on the road for one year now. I racked my brain for a special post to commemorate this mile stone but I don't know. Nothing really came to mind. So, I will just update y'all on my thoughts, but that's what I do here all the time anyway, so y'all should be used to it by now. Unfortunately, this whole one year anniversary thing kind of just crept up on me and it sort of just dawned on me during a conversation I had the other night, so, uhh, how about I get back to you guys once I fully distill my thoughts.

In the meantime, here is a radiciously dope video I randomly found during one of my 3AM bouts with insomnia. It's SOOOO totally true and it hit a few (more like, buckets of) chords with me.





SRSLY guys, enjoy your body but ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment